BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Description of My Website

The topic chose for my website to be about is "Simple Inventions that Changed the World". In the website I will include a Home Page, with an introduction to the topic, a first page about Examples of Simple Inventions, saying 5 brilliant but simple inventions that changed the world, then a sedcond page about the impact of these inventions on the world, a third page with a timeline of all the inventions in the world in general, and the last page with my Bibliography, stating all the sites I used and where I got my information.

The layout of my website would be divided into three parts. On the top I will put the title, "Simple Inventions that Changed the World", then the bottom part would be divided into two sections. To the left, there will be a section with the Photo Gallery, with some pictures about inventions and inventors, and when you click on these images they will take you to the site where I got them from. Every picture will have a different border and color.To the right, there will be the information about the topic I chose. The layout will be the same for every page you click. For example, if you re in the Home page and click on the First Page, the layout of the First age will be the same than the Home, but with different information to the right. The fonts of the website will be, for the main title "Simple Inventions that Chanted the World", Ravie and every word will be a different color, for the sub-titles and the names of the pages, CountryBlueprint each will be of a different color, and for the normal writing, CityBlueprint in each page, the wiritng will be the color of the tab. Also, the color of the background will be black.There will be a comments section at the bottom of every page so that the readers can leave their advice and comments for my site. The timeline will be a picture that I will create in Photoshop that includes pictures and textboxes with information about the inventions.

For this project I will have to, not only research about the inventions and the information about them, but about how to do some things in the HTML so they look cool in my website, such as special codes.

0 comments: